You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

TV App - Watch Now not visible

Good morning all,

Just curious why the "Watch Now" feature is not visible in my TV app on my iphone XS Max? When I open the app, the only thing that appears in the "Downloaded" tab/screen with the movies I had already downloaded to my iPhone.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

iPhone XS Max, iOS 12

Posted on Jul 3, 2019 8:06 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 3, 2019 8:20 AM

The Apple TV app isn't available in all countries or regions. See if the Apple TV app is available in your country or region.

Availability of Apple Media Services

Learn if you can buy apps, movies, music, books, and more, or use Apple Podcasts or Apple News, in your country or region.

Depending on your country or region, you might not be able to buy or download certain types of media. The availability and features of certain apps, movies, and more can vary. If you think an app or other media should be available in your country or region, contact the developer or publisher directly.

In addition to the App Store, iTunes Store, and Apple Books, the availability of other Apple services might vary by country or region.

Find your country or region below to see what's available to you.

Watch movies, TV shows, and live content in the Apple TV app - Apple ...

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT207254

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 3, 2019 8:20 AM in response to daup77

The Apple TV app isn't available in all countries or regions. See if the Apple TV app is available in your country or region.

Availability of Apple Media Services

Learn if you can buy apps, movies, music, books, and more, or use Apple Podcasts or Apple News, in your country or region.

Depending on your country or region, you might not be able to buy or download certain types of media. The availability and features of certain apps, movies, and more can vary. If you think an app or other media should be available in your country or region, contact the developer or publisher directly.

In addition to the App Store, iTunes Store, and Apple Books, the availability of other Apple services might vary by country or region.

Find your country or region below to see what's available to you.

Watch movies, TV shows, and live content in the Apple TV app - Apple ...

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT207254

TV App - Watch Now not visible

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.