You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

calendar macOS simultaneous events

How do I show overlapping calendar events so that I can read both? I am using Calendar v11.0 on my iMac. When I have overlapping events, one is written on top of the other so that I cannot see or is it extremely difficult to see the event underneath. This is not a problem on my MacBook using the same Calendar version or on my iPhone and iPad. For those devices, simultaneous events are shown side-by-side, or, if there is a longer event with a shorter one occurring during that time, the shorter event is still clearly readable. It

iMac 27", macOS 10.14

Posted on Jun 25, 2019 10:35 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 27, 2019 7:31 AM

You can drag and drop the event that is created on different date / time to the first event created having different time and other data .

1 reply

calendar macOS simultaneous events

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.