You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Fraudulent Bank TEXT

I received a fraudulent text and would like to send it to my bank. Emails are easy to forward but is there a way to forward a phishing or fraudulent text to my bank? The only thing I was able to do was to take a screenshot of the text and forward it to the bank. Does the iPhone or iPad have the capability to forward a text just like an email?

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 12

Posted on Jun 14, 2019 8:08 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 14, 2019 8:27 AM

Yes, forward it the same way you would forward a text, but to the bank's phishing or fraud email address. Open the message, hold your finger on it until a dialog appears, choose "More" then the forwarding arrow in the bottom right corner. Enter the email address in the "to" field and tap the Send arrow.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 14, 2019 8:27 AM in response to CreativeCap

Yes, forward it the same way you would forward a text, but to the bank's phishing or fraud email address. Open the message, hold your finger on it until a dialog appears, choose "More" then the forwarding arrow in the bottom right corner. Enter the email address in the "to" field and tap the Send arrow.

Fraudulent Bank TEXT

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.