You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Add several devices to screentime

I would like to add several devices (ipad & iphone) from my daughter to screentime on my iphone 6. How do I do that? And how do I know which devices have been added? My daughter has her own apple ID i.e. they are not my child's devices. I

Posted on Jun 3, 2019 4:16 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 3, 2019 4:26 PM

I'm not sure exactly what you mean. You say your daughter has her own Apple ID, and they are devices of your daughter's, but then you say they are not your child's devices. Can you explain?

If your child's Apple ID is in your Family Sharing and you control that Screen Time, then all you need to do is have her Apple ID in your Screen Time for Family Sharing and all devices are covered.

5 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 3, 2019 4:26 PM in response to GreatOcean

I'm not sure exactly what you mean. You say your daughter has her own Apple ID, and they are devices of your daughter's, but then you say they are not your child's devices. Can you explain?

If your child's Apple ID is in your Family Sharing and you control that Screen Time, then all you need to do is have her Apple ID in your Screen Time for Family Sharing and all devices are covered.

Add several devices to screentime

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.