You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Constant spam emails

Hi there,

For the past few months I’ve been recieving spam emails from apparently apple support/an invoice saying that I need to renew my subscription which totals around $99 for ‘Lose it! Premium’ which I am clearly not a member of! ...

i recieved one this evening & last night & have been now for the past few nights.

I want this to stop immediately and just wondered if there is any way to report these emails or stop this train of spammers from messing with people. I have looked to other FAQs and have waited the issue out but this is a genuine problem and as I say it has been happening for some time now. Any ideas on what I can do or how to block these emails?

Below i’ve attached screenshots of the email accounts that sent me this spam...

iPhone 6, iOS 11

Posted on May 30, 2019 5:09 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 30, 2019 5:26 PM

Avoid phishing emails, fake 'virus' alerts, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

You can report them to Apple via that link but that won't necessarily stop them.

Similar questions

4 replies

Constant spam emails

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.