You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

cant add new watch face to Apple Watch 4

Hey!

So I just got my new Apple Watch 4 and I've been trying to add new faces but I can't. The + New button that is mentioned all over the web is not there on my watch!! And when I add a new watch face from my iPhone, nothing happens! Also when I press "set as current watch face" on the Apple Watch app, again nothing happens! There are only a few faces available on my watch that I can browse by swiping and it seems like there is no way to add a new one. How can I fix this? please help!

Apple Watch

Posted on May 7, 2019 3:39 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 7, 2019 5:46 AM

As mentioned, you can use your iPhone "Watch" app to add and configure watch faces.

On the Apple Watch itself, you have to Deep press on the watch face until you see "Customize" under the current watch face. Then you swipe left or right until you get to the end of the available watch faces and you will see the Plus for adding a new watch face.

I've added watch faces both ways. And I've configured the complications both ways.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 7, 2019 5:46 AM in response to leila1992

As mentioned, you can use your iPhone "Watch" app to add and configure watch faces.

On the Apple Watch itself, you have to Deep press on the watch face until you see "Customize" under the current watch face. Then you swipe left or right until you get to the end of the available watch faces and you will see the Plus for adding a new watch face.

I've added watch faces both ways. And I've configured the complications both ways.

cant add new watch face to Apple Watch 4

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.